Galfab -Building on a Legacy
Galfab of Phoenix, formerly, Action Container Solutions and Wastebuilt Phoenix, was originally started by Jerome Vinagro. Later, Brian Gibson joined Jerome as a co-owner and together they built a premier manufacturing company. Customer service, quality, along with industry experience and knowledge – drove them to excellence.
Galfab has continued that tradition and grown the business by expanding manufacturing capacity and continuing to relentlessly seek efficiency improvements and quality standards.
The Phoenix facility manufactures roll-off containers in all sizes, front and rear load containers, a wide variety of compactors and other specialty products.
Vice-President of Manufacturing
- Ben leads the Phoenix team and is responsible for all aspects of Manufacturing and Engineering.
- He is an Industrial Engineer and Certified Supply Chain Professional with over 20 years of manufacturing experience.
- Ben brings a professional level to all aspects of production.
- Chris is an accomplished leader with over 15 years of experience in a variety of manufacturing environments.
- He is a Six Sigma Greenbelt and utilizes these skills to increase efficiencies throughout the plant.
- Chris has his undergraduate degree from Arizona State and Masters from the University of Phoenix.